The Best Method to Learn - Teach It

Friday 13 November 2009

To discover how to improve your search, I recommend accepting any opportunity to speak about or teach others about networking and job search.

In order to deliver a concise presentation, you need to distill your experience into a few key concepts. Your explanation of these concepts are pure gold to your fellow candidates.

But here is what you will discover during the process of distilling and explaining - a greater sense of clarity within your own search.

I have given 30+ presentations on different areas of job search. With each presentation, I was able to reshape my approach to networking and search - by taking away activities that were ineffective or inessential.

Some discoveries will be bigger than others, but all will save you time - which is one of your most precious commodities in search.

Even in a recession there are jobs available, its a matter of how effective you are finding them - trust me, if I can land one during a recession, anyone can.

So take this lesson - no, better yet, give a lesson.

Good luck today.

Mark Richards
www.candidateschair.com
Job Search from a Candidate's view - advice and tools

Fellow candidates - Please join my LinkedIn group "Candidates Chair" and teach others.


http://TwitJobs.co.uk - Jobs Fed Into Your Life

2 comments:

Sample Resumes said...

I have visited your site buddy. Your site is looking very effective. I have gained some useful information through your site. Thanks a lot for sharing such a nice site.

I gave a presentation for alumnae/i from my university today on early-stage firms and fundraising for people looking at these firms for new roles.

I got some great feedback from the audience on success they had in fundraising. Some completely new ideas for me. Amazing.

Post a Comment

 
 
 
TwitJobs Blog Footer