Sharing the Secret Sauce – E-mail template to set up a networking meeting

Tuesday 25 August 2009

For the vast majority of my job search networking meetings I did not know the person I was asking to network. I suspect that is what you face as well.

So we both know the trick is getting someone who does not know you to take time to network.
We also know that it is often through the good graces of another that you receive a contact or lead that will help land the role. So let me share some secret sauce to help you land that meeting – a simple e-mail template that got me a 90% response rate (after much trial and error!)

For a copy, please visit: http://candidateschair.com/?attachment_id=630

Like any other tools you see – consider my template a starting idea – take time to make it work for your situation.

Good luck today!

Mark Richards

www.candidateschair.com
Job Search from a Candidate's Perspective - Advice and tools for search organization and networking



http://TwitJobs.co.uk - Jobs Fed Into Your Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
TwitJobs Blog Footer